Sunday, February 15, 2015

How Many Twin Peaks References Can You Find?


.
I've written of my love of "Twin Peaks" before and this upcoming series looks like it's giving a sly wink to the fans.  In watching this trailer I caught many a reference.  The thumbs up and A-Ok a character gives?  Remember the old guy when special agent Dale was shot at the Great Northern Lodge?  And for those of you who actually watched "Fire Walk with Me," the annoying civil servant from hell is brought back to life here.  Instead of having the cherry pie so divinely made by Norma, we now have rum raison ice-cream.  There's a woman with a quirky voice, a shot of a river and the omnipresent rotating blades of the sinister ceiling fan.  This needs to be a drinking game.  I do believe the geeks (like myself) will like this one.
.
I've posted one of these photos before, but here is the town of Wayward Pines, in the flesh.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment