Wednesday, October 27, 2010

EPIC FAIL---IF A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS, THIS EXPLAINS IT ALL



I keep getting the excited, flashing red from Microshit. One would think that nuclear war was immenent, but no....a download is required. In fact, not doing so stops my computer from working properly. They've turned off the sound on my computer to force my hand when I refuse to comply. But, you see what happens. The photos, by the way, were uploaded on the MAC, because, as I've stated before, Microsoft refused to accept that the Fuji Camera is anything but a Xerox Scanner and won't deal with it. This is what happens when I do try to accept updates; on a good day, that is. On a bad day, it crashes my computer. When I try to use it, many sites won't open. All I get is a little ping indicating that "Operation Aborted". This explains my absence.

I was going to blog....as I got onto my computer at last....but my phone just went. I was slated for another dreaded training day tomorrow, which meant working a day shift. But, I was just notified that I am now back on nights tonight. So, now my sleeping is all over the map again. Thanks a lot. Ask me again why I hate training days. That and the fact that the last time I did training day, some woman that I didn't know saw me walk into the washroom and the conversation then went like this:

There's a blog about how much I hate training about a year and a half ago. You might recall it. This year's training day had me not sleep from Monday to Thursday already (despite over-dosing on Gravol) and my head was killing me. I was in the washroom minding my own business (waiting, as one has to do in those places). This training involved people from other branches. When I walked in, I got the side eye. One hot babe chirps up to her friend when she walked into a stall (I'm surprised she actually had bodily functions since she was so regal),

"I wish I was back in that department full time because then I wouldn't have to dress up and wear makeup to work and look good. It takes time having to get ready every morning. I like looking ugly when I come to work." She then proceeds to tell her friend about how some married guy at work was hitting on her and calling her up and was now available as he and his wife had split. The conversation then went onto the merits of this guy.

Yes. I love training day.

So, all this stuff that I was expecting to get done today, I now have to do in a matter of....oh, an hour or two. I have to wash my clothes and I have no food in the house at all. I have to clean up the poop as I have a mysterious cat crapper who's insisting on going beside the litter box. I had wanted to catch up on all the blogs that people write, as prior to this I had been having so much drama with internet explorer insisting that various sites could not be opened. I've discovered that if I turn off various functions at Norton and turn off some popup blockers, it works better. Hit and miss. I hope it still works tomorrow. Take care, all. I am looking forward to reading back and commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment