Saturday, April 9, 2011

DEJEUNER SUR L'HERBE

There is a garden around here that I like to go, and it opened on March 27. I was

working when it opened, of course, which was one of the rare nice days.

As you can see, there is still fresh snow around. In fact, right before I went to work the other night, there were actually snow flakes coming down. I had to scrape my windshield this morning. However, even though it was still fairly chilly this morning, it felt nice in the sun. It was due to start raining again, so I had to set off. I had a new book that I'd just picked up in the mail (from Amazon.com), called "Lady Injury" by Melissa C Water. So, I saw outside, bought a cinnamon scone and some Diet Coke and began to read for a while. I then walked around for a while. Everything is well behind last season. One of the trees which was in full bloom last year, is only now beginning to bud. However, I did catch a robin stealing moss off the "church" roof.

1 comment: