Monday, July 26, 2010

MICROSOFT IS USELESS---GIVE ME STRENGTH





I am doing this on my friend's borrowed Mac, which I don't really know how to use, but at least ikt works. I had borrowed it to show that the photos could upload just fine, thankyou very much. In my post the other day I wrote that Microsoft deemed my new camera a Xerox scanner and refused to upload the photos. The MAC has no such problem. Well, today is just the end. Those idiots at Microsoft sent some updates. First of all, if their stinking roduct worked in the first place they wouldn't have to send updates all the time. I mean constantly. In fact, I had a functioning computer until they sent updates. It crashed a month or so into my ownership a d the motherboard had to be replaced. After that, nothing ever worked. I think the whole idea behind the updates is to ruin your computer so that you have to upgrade or buy a new one. Well, I will never purchase any of their lousy crap again. Today the updates are stuck. Stage 3 won't load and I cannot get it to stop either. I tried to unplug the stinking thing and to undo the internet. It just keeps coming, like the movie Groundhog Day. Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment