Saturday, July 24, 2010

MICROSOFT NEEDS TO CALL ITS NEXT PRODUCT---NOT RESPONDING (no fancy names like Vista).






I cannot upload photos anymore. Microsoft has deemed my new camera (Fuji) a scanner (Xerox) and it refuses to upload. It just stopped one day. It couldn't burn discs from day one. It somehow feels that my internet connection---well paid for to the phone company---is another sort of connection. I had to keep reinstalling the Wizard, and it would insist that I wasn't worthy. Today, it took me about one hour to get online. My e-mail? Forget it. I'll show more photos in my "DAILY LEMON REPORT." People think I've blown them off. If I try to comment, it'll double post, or I'll get knocked off part way through. For no reason at all the speakers just stopped working today. They then came back to life.
I have missed reading my favourite blogs. People think I'm a snob for not getting on Facebook.
Microsoft---why don't you just call your next product "Not Responding". That's all I see. Never mind the Vista logo. I'm so fed up that when this finally dies (my friend tinkered), I won't get a new one. I have no money and I am disgusted by the product.
Enough for now. I will write more (maybe, if I get online) another day about the rest of the story, so to speak, and why all has not been well. I hope to catch up with blogs, Dlisted, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment