Friday, December 23, 2011

I FORGOT---HERE'S A PICTURE OF THAT BEAST

Scott D. Covey: CAT BLOGGING: Ok so this is not a booze recipe I will be tweeting to Robert McCammon. He and I have been trading poison concoctions. I like a vodka ton...
.........
My friend got back from Vegas, and people may recall that I used to look after his cat. This is the one who jumped up and nipped me. I love this cat but I think he has separation anxiety for he waited until I had the food in my hand before lunging. My friend has moved and somebody else had to do the deed. I asked if they were still on speaking terms. I hid the real name of the cat last time and shrouded him in a veil of secrecy, but since Scott has blogged about him and used him as a character in his book, I thought I'd show his Mug Shot. Here's the link. I am pleased to update, also, that book sales are going well.

2 comments:

  1. LOL The Famous PIKER LOL. I have a video of him on my Author Facebook page clearly arguing with me saying NO NO NO NO about meeting Skittles my girlfriends cat.
    https://www.facebook.com/ScottDCovey
    I know you don't do facebook I will try to add it to youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that cat. He had personality plus. He had a good run.

    ReplyDelete