Friday, December 23, 2011

THAT BIG COMPUTER COMPANY DID IT AGAIN

I was trying to blog about Christmas in Finland this morning when THAT BIG COMPUTER COMPANY suddenly decided to start its nonsense again. I had uploaded the photo, when...

....Yes, suddenly there arose such a clatter as I had a message that they wanted to turn on some filter key. I type fast...always have. It got me many a job to put my way through university. Nothing worked---AGAIN! I hit the keys and I heard a slow tick, tick, tick. I went into the system and tried to reset it and it wouldn't let me do it. It kept reverting. Then, it started "Talking to Me" (slowly) about ease of access, as though I were unable to read and needed audible prompting. Ugh.
.
Now I am not in the mood to talk about my fond memories of Christmas in Finland. Thanks, guys. Let's see how long it works before the next fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment