Saturday, March 7, 2015

Still Smoking....

When I wrote my blog two days ago  in regards to the smoke, it had already been an ongoing nuisance.  Because the wind shifted the other night, the stench was very cloying in my area.   I could even smell it in my garage as I set off for work.  It was burning when I drove in for my shift and spewing smoke when I went home in the morning.  It was the same thing today.  Here's some photos, set in H.D. so you can see just how pervasive it is.  I've also included the air quality reading from the Government of Canada.  Glad to see they're on top of it and reporting that all is well in the world.  Again, ask me  why I considered Air Care a huge farce and tax grab.   As I said, the air quality readings  are taken about a hundred yards up the street.  Today is supposed to be a very warm day, yet thanks to this nonsense, it's not possible to sit outside and enjoy it.  A good day to hang the washing outside?  Think again.  If you go out for a jog  you'll probably end up wheezing.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment