Monday, March 2, 2015

What Are the Odds? (of finding Ollie in a Havana Brown video)


.
I was not sleeping one day (yes, what else is new), and I was surfing Youtube rather then cleaning the house.  I believe in the existence of the Cleaning Fairy and I was awaiting her arrival, you see.  But, I digress.  Being the feline loving Cat Lady that I am, I typed in "Havana Brown" and up popped this video.  Imagine my surprise as I spotted Ollie---my Ollie---in the video.  It's not quite Hollywood, but I can write it down on his IMdB that he has been featured in an Indie Short Film.  That's him on the pink chair.  I'd run that photo on my blog a few years ago.  No wonder Ollie feels free to eat the furniture (see story below).  You know the saying about  actors that are true hams---they chew the scenery.  Watch out, Pia Zadora!

No comments:

Post a Comment