Tuesday, March 24, 2015

This is Not a Beach

I've blogged before about my migraines and this past week was especially   bad; there were three days that I spent in bed, throwing up.  I have not been sleeping lately, so I know that's a huge trigger.  When I got off work this morning, I went for a walk, hoping it would help.  No luck.  Even though the mist didn't lift, it wasn't a bad day.
.
.
.Although these shots look like they could be taken on a beach, they are actually taken on the banks of The Fraser River.

.I walked up a road, which actually serves as a dyke as this is a flood plain.
.
.
I then entered a large field with one lone tree that stood by itself.  I wondered about this last hold-out and why it was left.
.
.
.
However, despite my good intentions,  I came home, hit the  Gravoll and  only  laid  there,  staring   at the clock.  There's few things as frustrating as being really tired yet being unable to fall asleep and stay that way.  It's going to be another long work week.



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well, I hope you get better soon. Migraines are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's the not sleeping that's really getting to me.

    ReplyDelete