Friday, January 2, 2015

A Note About the "Found Items'






I actually own the "found items" that I write about.   I've got a throve of stuff at my place that I've picked up.  I had no idea, however, that some things, such as the Cosmopolitan with Gia on the cover, was selling for as much as it is.  A few years ago I had contacted a local art and fashion design  school to see if they would be interested in my old magazines (free), as I know students use them for inspiration.  I know that my family would assume it was all junk and drive it to the dump, post haste.  Therefore, I wanted to make sure that some good use came of it all.   I like this school's policy as they offer scholarships to low income students.     They didn't bother to respond.  So, I guess I will have to figure out something else.  Mind you, the Cleaning Fairy still hasn't paid a visit to my place.  One more thing to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment