Monday, January 5, 2015

Found Item - Tummi Trainer

I'd blogged a while ago about the endless ads I was getting on Youtube from one company.  They were twice the sound of whatever it was that I was watching, had no relation to anything I'd ever purchased or watched, and the music made me want to toss the screen across the room.  After my complaint on the corporation's  site  about literally having to sit through their commercials every ten minutes (yes, I was driven to that), it stopped.  However, it recently began again and therefore, they deserve no mercy.   And never, ever argue with a person who probably has OCD and sometimes did research in university.  
.
So, I knew I'd seen a similar product before, and here it is:
(Of course I have it in my pile of stuff).
.
.
Gee, look familiar?  It's eerily similar to the blaring advertisement I keep getting.  There's a side by side picture of a mid-section.  There's a belt that works on reducing that part of your anatomy.  That crappy F@#X - Belt commercial tells me, through endless repetition, that   "This is the button."  This ad has a buckle that seems to look very much like a button.
.

The major difference is that this was available for purchase in 1976 for under fifteen dollars,  unlike the much larger sum being asked by the F@#K Belt.
.
I know people are driven to purchase exercise products at this time of year, but I'd rethink buying this particular belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment