Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Scene / Seen (Thirty One Days of Halloween) --- Orbs or Dots at the Morrin Jail


I know some people take photos of old places, looking for orbs.  I'm not one of them.  However, here's an odd anomaly from  a place in Quebec City that used to be the Morrin Jail.  We were waiting for a ghost tour to start and had been told to meet here.  On the tour we found out that there had once been public executions on this site.  I took a number of shots while waiting.  There's nothing here.  It wasn't raining and the lens was clean.
.
I shifted the camera down to another building and there are two dots visible.
.
Here is a crop of the same building.
.
I took more photos, and there is still nothing on the lens.
.
I went back to that building and there they are again---the two dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment