Saturday, November 6, 2010

JUST STOP THIS NONSENSE


Could we just leave the time alone, please? This nonsense was started because farmers needed more time in the field, and wanted help from their kids. Everything grows in greenhouses now, and we have a little device known as lighting in front of the tractor. Test after test shows how accidents are rampant after the time change in the spring; it costs a bunch. Besides, they cannot seem to keep the power on here as it is and I'm sick to death of having to face the flashing 1200. I don't feel like taking out my chairs and climbing on them to put the clocks back.

It used to be really painful when I had to work this shift---one extra hour. They never used to pay for it either until it was grieved. I counted out the amount of times I'd worked the one less hour as oppossed to the one extra hour, and it never evened out. This year, I happen to be off. A miracle. I'll be busy attending to changing every clock and watch in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Falling back or springing forward always messes with me and takes me days to adjust.

    ReplyDelete