Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THE MYSTERY CRAPPER STRIKES AGAIN


`````I was on my way to work the other night, when I put my bag down. It's a combination cooler/storage sack, in which I carry everything. I have this horrible tendency to blow out light bulbs constantly, so the room was dark. When I picked up my bag to head out the door, I could smell that my mystery crapper had struck again. I have a cat who is asserting his dominance by going outside the litter box. So, at the last minute, I was scraping cat doo-doo off the bottom of my lunch bag. I then spritzed it with perfume to try to mask the scent. This only served to make me smell like some cheap lady of the night, or one of those old ladies whose sense of smell is going and bathes in perfume. I kept hoping that it would be one of those nights where I was working alone....but nope---no such luck. Of course I felt self conscious about this the entire night.
`````I don't know who is doing it. The photo above is one of my ferals; the trouble maker who pulls open cupboard doors and makes off with the toy mice I've purchased and hidden there. In this instance, he found an entire bag (a very large bag) of coloured craft feathers. When I came home from work he was proudly displaying his "kill." There were little feather bits all over the entire living room. Make note of his defiant stance in the picture.
`````I had planned on blogging about this yesterday, but Microcrap decided to take 45 minutes to log-on. It insists that I download these updates you see; it's getting very insistant about it. The problem is that every attempt fails. When I logged on today, all I got was a little white box around the cursor and after that a note that Internet Explorer could not connect to the site (Google, e-mail, whatever).
`````I am now on a few days off and I need to clean. The problem is that I have all those books waiting to distract me. Oh, the temptation.

1 comment:

  1. I should always be cleaning my crap shack but instead I sleep, dick around and just ignore it.

    ReplyDelete