Sunday, August 29, 2010

MYSTERY BALL




......My friend's a photographer and I had him look at this. He cannot figure it out. It's not a reflection off the floor, as it's above the floor. There's nothing there for it to reflect off of. It's not the lens, as it's a different design and it's on the wrong part of the camera. He went through every possible thing.
.....This was in the middle of a series. My friend used to put on his track pants, thick gloves and come over to play rough with my cat. As I said, I shot an entire series of these photos. I didn't notice this until I was going through them after my friend died to develop them to give them to his wife. I saw the one photo, with the glowing orb in it. These were the last photos I had taken.
.....I actually developed the blowup of the circle for myself, just to satisfy my curiosity. It's still there; it was't merely a digital anomoly. One hears these stories on "Coast to Coast." People put their own beliefs onto it. I only know that I miss this person dearly.

4 comments:

  1. That's an orb, its the spirit of someone who was departed this world. I saw one in my home one time and know of others who had them in their home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry didn't read the whole post, it could be your friend or a random spirit passing by.

    Also if you ever feel any strange energy at your home talk to it. If a spirit is there they will flick the lights or ruffle curtains for your attention. I love ghost stories and stuff like that. I use to mess around with the occult I tried two different things that worked, it freaked me out so I decided it was time to stop before I got into real trouble. I also have a ouji board and I have a great story about it maybe I'll share it some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again, I wrote out my ouija board story for the world to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried to comment on your site and it wouldn't work. I will try again. I got bumped off the first time, and then the comment section wouldn't even open. I am glad to see that you are writing again.

    ReplyDelete