Monday, April 6, 2015

It's 12:35 and I'm still awake after my shift.

.
I'm not a tech person and beyond video taping my neighbour endlessly chainsawing, this was my second attempt at Youtube.  What's with the neighbour, you ask?  He cut down the nice maples in his yard even though there was nothing wrong with them in June and kept on with them until fall.  I know people thought I was exaggerating when I reported seeing him on the ground, saw running and his face up to it.  He couldn't figure out how to work it.  I managed to get a wonderful shot of his old father in law shaking his head at him when he didn't notice.  You see, he did this all day...all day...until about  0900 at night. It was impossible to sit outside and enjoy the evening.  Or for me to sleep in the day.   I think the only reason he cut down the trees was to sell the firewood.  But, I digress.
.
I managed to make the entire walk down the path without anybody showing up when I shot the video.  By the way, this town being what it is, this place is closed and is  now for sale as it's zoned commercial.  My guess is that  there will be ugly ass houses on it.  What's that song by John Courgar Mellencamp about aluminum and plastic siding?  Yeah...that's it.
.
My neighbour cut down his trees, they've got rid of the park and nobody looks after their strays.  There's a theme.  You don't need to buy a vowel to figure out the word is R-E-D-N-E-C-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment