Saturday, April 4, 2015

Small Town, Small Station

I went for a walk when I got off work this morning, as I was hoping to get tired enough to sleep.  It was overcast and the temperature had dropped, but it somehow brought out the colours that are really associated with Easter and spring.  Last fall, this street was used by FOX when they filmed a series here called "Wayward Pines," which will make its debut next month.  This park was utilized and there was a carousel standing in it.   I had posted a few shots from the shoot earlier.  I spoke with somebody who told me she knew how the series ended, as she worked at the hotel where people involved with filming stayed and a script that was being copied had been left on a copier/fax machine/printer/whatever.  I did not pump her for details as I hate spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment