Wednesday, April 15, 2015

One Case of Deja-Vu Explained

I was just looking at some photos and it hit me---a mystery solved!  I had been in Toronto a couple of years ago and I felt as though I'd seen the view from my window before.
It wasn't the iconic CN Tower and a big city street doesn't hold much personality in itself.  But still, I could not shake the sense of having been there before.
Between looking at the photo and the Youtube broadcast on Media Mayhem (excellent channel) about the movie Parkland, it came to me!
This photo is blurry and has a bad reflection, but it reminds me of the road to Stemmons Freeway.; that notorious turn that the limo had to take.  Indeed, this building looks like the Texas Schoolbook Depository.  There's even a tree in front, although I doubt it's an oak tree.
Here's a picture from Wiki-Commons (posted above, thanks) that shows the site.   Should they ever be filming and need a stand-in, I know a place.....

No comments:

Post a Comment