Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CONTRAILS, COAST-TO-COAST AND A PICNIC IN THE PARK


(Coast-to-Coast, for those who don't listen, is a talk show which focuses on the explained. It's sort of like a radio version of the X-Files)
`
I really am a sceptic, but this past summer an interesting event took place. I thought I would
share the photos. It was a totally clear day when I went to the Gardens. Not a cloud in the sky.


I was writing, when a plane went overhead. I snapped a photo, as I thought the line made an
interesting angle over the trees and power-lines.


I noticed something odd; there was a haze which began to spread from the trail. It did so more
then a usual jet trail. I could actually see it floating down.




Had it not been totally clear a minute before, a person could have thought it was a bit of a hazy
day outside.





Here you can see the plumes starting to come down a bit further along the way.





More photos of the same.




A close-up.





Planes kept going over.







It suddenly wasn't clear at all outside. The pattern was visible.









Here comes one more.
`
This, by the way, is taken about 10 to 15 minutes away from where I live.







2 comments:

  1. What do you think it was? I bet it was some kind of top secret cooty spray that the Canadian government was spraying to help stop the spread of bed bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up yours Microsoft. I made a comment and it disappeared again. I stated that I think it was just jet trails, and some odd atmospheric pressure.

    ReplyDelete