Friday, December 17, 2010

IS THIS CHILD SIZED?


`````I have never booked off sick three days in a row, but I did it this week. I had such a bad migraine that I threw up and lost eleven pounds. Technically, it was a cluster headache. Anyways, I just wanted to die. When I got up, the skylight was leaking.
`````This headache won't go away and everytime I start to do anything, it threatens to come back. Today, I found myself ordering a product from a store that I swore I'd never purchase from again. I'll relate why when I feel better. It was last minute desperation in gift buying. I wanted to get my parents an item for their yard which my mother's been coveting but would never buy for herself. While on-line, I found this item in the catalogue. It looks child/girl-sized to me. If so, there really isn't much that I can say. Please, let's bring back mismatched kid clothes and just having fun.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Headaches suck and no one can possibly understand how terrible they are unless they suffer from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I now have to play catch up with the shopping. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete